Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Baby it's Cold Out Side

Today is a "work from home" day due to the yucky road conditions;  so I thought it would be a good day for post number two.
To be perfectly honest, I started this blog in order to qualify for a design blogging course, but later found out that the course is not free like I had originally budgeted for. . .
So, I thought, on this snowy and blustery day that I would post some pics of the reason why I cannot afford to pay for a course on something that I can do for free :)

Enjoy!

The living room - please keep in mind that all the "stuff" in these pics belong to the previous owners of our house.

Living room II.


Dining room.


Kitchen I.


Kitchen II.


Office I.


Office II.  This is where I'm Sitting right now - for those of you who may be concerned by this nothing in these pictures looks like this anymore.  Thank God!


This photo was taken about a week or two after we moved in. . . needless to say this is one of the reasons we bought the house.

All of these pictures are of rooms that we have now renovated and completed.  I will try to take the after photos this week and I will post them shortly!

Happy snow day!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment