Saturday, February 6, 2010

Getting Back into the Groove

Hello friends!

I know it has been a while since my last post - but don't think I have forgotten about you.  Like many I think I may be affected by a touch of the mid-winter blahs.

House renos didn't pick up as quickly as we thought they would after the holiday break and now we are having a hard time finding our groove again.  Not to mention that living in a sporadically  furnished and finished house may be starting to wear on my enthusiasm.

The kitchen is ALMOST done, the back-splash is in and is waiting to be grouted. . . I'm hoping that we will be finished with all of our pre-Christmas endeavors and we will be well into phase two by the end of the long weekend next week.

But for right now I am enjoying a quiet and sunny Saturday morning with the cats and some laundry!

Happy weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment